From the creators of the award-winning Borderlands franchise “Gearbox Software”, comes the new next generation, first person shooter game, “battle born”. In the distant future, the only hope for the last Star in the dying universe is a new breed of warriors, who must put aside their differences to drive back a mysterious evil. To defend it, you’ll need to utilize every type of character and weapon you’ve ever imagined. Choose from Cyborg hawkmen to Samurai vampires to mini-gun wielding man-mountains. Slash and parry, run and gun, cast and dash, or simply obliterate foes all while building and growing your personal band of heroes. Choose your hero and fight alone or play co-operatively alongside friends in Story missions. You can even choose to battle against them in fast-paced competitive multiplayer matches.
Games, Xbox One
Battleborn (Xbox One)
- Story Mode: Battleborn’s Story Mode is a narrative experience that can be played entirely single player and is even better when it’s played cooperatively with friends
- Multiplayer: Battleborn’s team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches and includes three distinct multiplayer modes
- Persistent Progression System: All experience points, whether earned through playing Battleborn’s Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to levelling up individual Character Rank, as well as player profile Command Rank
- Battleborn Heroes: Battleborn has a deep roster of 25 playable heroes and no two are the same. Every hero has their own personality and comes equipped with their own unique weapons and powers
- Helix System: Battleborn’s accelerated character growth system allows players to level-up a character from 1 to 10 and fully experience each hero’s unique weapons and powers in a single story mission or multiplayer match