Foreclosed is a narrative-driven action-adventure set in a cyberpunk world filled with action, suspense, and experimental augmentations. Follow the story of Evan kapnos, his identity recently foreclosed, stripped of his job, his Brain implants and his access to the city block-chain, he must now escape before his identity and implants are auctioned off. Foreclosed combines the playability of video games with the sleek visual aesthetic of comic books. Everything from game-play to cinematics are experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel. Full screen and comic panel perspectives are seamlessly blended as you move throughout foreclosed’s cyberpunk city, uncovering a gripping conspiracy story. Cut scenes are also interactive and transition smoothly between alternative game-play styles.
Games, Games, PlayStation 5, Pre-orders, PS5, Video Games & Consoles
Out of stock
- release on June 8, 2021.
- Slick cyberpunk action – foreclosed is a narrative-driven action-adventure set in a cyberpunk world filled with action, Suspense, and experimental augmentations.
- Interactive comic book – everything from gameplay to cinematics are experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
- Immersive narrative – Follow the story of Evan kapnos, his identity recently foreclosed, stripped of his Job, Brain implants and access to the city blockchain. He must now Escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned Off.
- His-tech combat – modify your symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customization that can be swapped out or even combined.
- Augmentation upgrades – Discover and unlock Brain implant abilities with an rpg-like skill system
Out of stock